2013-14 Winter Sports Schedule (Updated 10/18/2013)
- 2013-14 Boys Basketball Schedule (revised 9/17/2013)
- 2013-14 Girls Basketball Schedule (revised 11/19/2013)
- 2013-14 Girls Varsity Volleyball Schedule (revised 8/16/2013)
- 2013-14 Girls JV Volleyball Schedule (revised 8/28/2013)
- 2013-14 Girls Freshman Volleyball Schedule (revised 9/13/2013)
Parent/Student Mandatory WINTER 2013-14 DROP-IN Sports Registration Night
November 6, DROP-IN Registration, 4:00-7:00PM in Cafeteria
Parents – Please read and complete the below forms, and bring them with you to Registration.
- Winter Sports Drop-In Registration Night: This is a description of the Upcoming Sports Registration Process, including insurance information, eligibility information, and a link to online Free&Reduced Lunch Application, etc.
- OSAA Acad Req 2013: This is a description of OSAA Academic Requirements for all athletes
- Seasonal Sports Costs
- Athletic Eligibility Form PINK: Print this and complete ANNUALLY (Will be kept on file for following sports, does NOT have to be repeated if your student registered and was eligible for a FALL sport, unless information has changed)
- Rules & Code of Conduct BROWN: Print this and complete ANNUALLY (Will be kept on file for following sports, does NOT have to be repeated if your student registered and was eligible for a FALL sport, unless information has changed)
- Physical Exam: Complete and turn in the physical exam or the update/interval history form. You must provide proof of a physical exam every 2 years.
- Private Auto Insurance Form: Needs to be filled out by parents that drive students
Questions about sports night? Call 541-790-5100